Skip to main content

Create With TLC - Christmas Special

Hi!  I'm popping in to share a quick digital
scrapbook layout featuring one of the
new images from Create With TLC.

Paulette has four unique digital images
on sale right now for $1 each!
Perfect for your last minute 
Holiday creations.

Check it!



I'm new to the digital scrapbooking world, so I'm still
learning how to pull everything together!

Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9 is what I used to create
this fun layout.  It's an older program that I purchased at Costco 
several years ago. 

Of course, I used #1 "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"
and layered it with recent freebie retro papers that
Paulette graciously provided on the blog.
You can find them HERE.

I'm sharing with the following challenges:

Thanks for taking a closer look!
Don't forget to leave Paulette a little love
should you go over and cruise the Create With TLC 
website.  She puts a lot of effort into her free and 
purchased digital images.

Comments

Penny said…
Really fun LO, bg paper, color, and perfect sentiment for that cute photo! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Hetty said…
Beautiful page, I wish i was a bit more hany digitally.
Have some wonderful Holidays!
Mona Pendleton said…
Wonderful page! What a great photo! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Tracey said…
Fab LO Cynthia :o)
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Shirley said…
This is a beautiful layout. I also love the new look of your blog page.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Thanks for making me even colder. . .lol
It's a beautiful page!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!