Skip to main content

Mo Manning Challenge #213 - Animals

I {Love} Mo Manning's adorable digital images!
I haven't gotten a chance to play with along
with the challenge blog for awhile.
When I saw this week's challenge, 
I knew I had to play!

Debbie has asked us to use animals of any kind and/or fairies.
I have so many Mo Manning image with animals, but
I had this adorable "Bella carrying the cake"
printed in my folder ready to color.

Here's the image that I colored with Copic markers.



I kept the finished card very clean and simple by
adding a fun sentiment from Create With TLC

Be sure to check out Mo's Challenge Blog for more details.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Mau xx said…
Brilliant card Cynthia, wonderful colourng and love the sentiment down the side,
Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's this week.
HugsMau xx
What a fun card and beautifully executed Cynthia. Love the sentiment and the way it is placed. This stamp reminds me of a book my g. daughter has called Fancy Nancy,
Blessings
Maxine
Marlena M. said…
This is SO SWEET! Gorgeous coloring~
Penny said…
Fabulous CAS design, Cynthia! Love that darling image & coloring! And the sentiment is just perfect with it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Your coloring skills amaze me! I'm blown away! LOOOOOOOOVE this card-- super fun!