Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Can you believe this is our last
for 2013?

I can always use an extra Birthday
card in my stash.  So, I pulled out Unity's
"Candles and Cake" Itty Bitty stamp
for this week's card.  I have combined
it with this month's {be Inspired} Challenge
color combo.



Don't forget to leave a comment for the
chance to win a Unity prize!

I'm also submitting this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping for a closer look!
Hope you have a creative and relaxing weekend.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Love the colour combination you have used here - and the way you have added the wee pink tag and heart is a beautiful touch.
Blessings
Maxine
Desire Fourie said…
A gorgeous birthday creation. Love the selection of design papers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Angeline Choo said…
Gorgeous take on the colors.. Love it! :)
Julie Odil said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! Love the tag and heart. Happy New Year!
Kris said…
Cynthia you are certainly rockin' these challenges. Love your card. Hope you and your family (and Bud and Gingersnap, of course!) have a fantastic 2014 new year.
This card is very pretty. Really like the dp you used, very pretty with the color combo
Miwa said…
Oh, this is gorgeous - LOVE the design!
Gaylynn said…
Really nice birthday design with this big stamp and those pretty colors. Nice. Happy New Year.
Michelle N. said…
Great stamp, great colors! You rocked this challenge!
Penny said…
Really pretty card, Cynthia! Love the DP you chose, your design and the fab stamping! :^)
Hugs, Penny
JPScraps said…
Great card! I love it!
Scrapper Myra said…
Great. Love the challenge.
Kris B said…
Simply wonderful! Love the color combo! Love the sentiment panel as your focal! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Hope to see more of your creations in 2014!
Debbie said…
Gorgeous card!! I love these colors!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Camerageek said…
I was eyeballing this stamp but wasn't sure how I would use it. Thanks might get this in my next order now!