Skip to main content

Stella Says Sketch #148

I am stopping by with a quick Birthday card
I have used this week's Bugaboo
Freebie image
The image was colored with Copic markers.
Liquid applique and glitter was added to the icing.
Stickles was added to the candle flame.


 I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday- Bling it On! 
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes #130

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
 

Comments

What a cheerful card Cynthia - love your colour combnation.
Blessings
Maxine
Sandy said…
There are two things I love most of all - cupcakes and snowmen. I know you will think I am crazy - but I want snow - please send me some snow!!!!
Your icing looks sooooo good on this cupcake - yum!
Sandy
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia :-) fabulous cupcake, love the icing and the colours and details are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and we wish you a Very Happy New Year :-)

luv
Lols x x x
Lisa Lynn said…
Adorable card. Love the icing.
Penny said…
Very cute take on the sketch--love the cupcake, stitching, and the DP! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Kris B said…
Super cute card! I'm always a fan of your work! Love the stitching and the puffy "icing" on the cupcake! Great birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope you'll come back and play again! Happy New Year!
Debbie said…
Adorable!! I love the icing!! Looks yummy! :)
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Min said…
This is just fabulous - I love the bling and what you did with this sketch!
We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" LAST sketch of 2013 Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for the 2014 Stella Says Sketch beginning Sunday, January 12!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations
sgc said…
Great birthday card! Thanks for playing in our Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you around Bugaboo a lot in 2014!