Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

It's Friday and that is exciting because
I get to show you another fun
project for the Unity Friends with Flair
blog hop!


I just {{LOVE}} this Itty Bitty set called
(You can get this set for $3 right now!)
and
Direction of Your Heart
DH and I spend many weekends 
during the summer traveling in Alaska 
with our travel trailer.  
It's SO much fun and the trips
are SO relaxing!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Love this Cynthia - it looks so restful.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is gorgeous with the sunset. Many years ago with my -ex we would go tent camping (before kids). I can't imagine camping with my children since they don't like to "rough it". My daughter complains when I like to go on nature walks to take photographs, but my son likes taking pictures so he is ok with that.
LauraEva said…
Such a great card! So pretty--love the rays of sunshine!
Kris said…
I so admire your style. Congrats on your challenge win. Your cards are fabulous.
Kary said…
Such a beautiful fun card, Cynthia!! I love the happy colours. Great design!
I've been wanting to ask you what summer is like in Alaska. I'm sure it's beautiful. I'm hoping to take a cruise to Alaska someday :)
Julie Odil said…
So fun! Love the sun rays in the background.
Meredith said…
This is such a fun card! I like camping...I just don't like the prep for camping...although I will admit that it was easier when we owned a little camper!
Chris Dring said…
Oh Wow! This is a gorgeous card! Love it!
Jennifer said…
GREAT card!!! LOVE how you did the sunshine/rays background!!! (=
Linda said…
what a great card.
Angeline Choo said…
I love this!! espc the sunburst. WOW!
Penny said…
OMGosh, what a fabulous CAS card! Love the image, color palette, & sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
SherylK said…
So cute!! And I love the colors!
Donna Mack said…
This is just beautiful! Makes me want to hop in an RV and take a road trip!!
ddazzled71 said…
This is so adorable, I saw this over on FB and I couldn't help but smile. Really loving your background. xx
Michelle said…
Really pretty card! BEAUTIFUL sun rays.
Miwa said…
What a cute card! So bright & cheery!
Gaylynn said…
What a neat sunburst to go with the camper Cynthia. And I like the sentiment with it too. :)