Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Be Inspired

It's finally Friday!
Friday's are great and even better
with Unity's FWF blog hop.

I am sharing my entry for the 


The beautiful image is from Unity's Itty Bitty
set "Countryside Blooms".  And the
sentiment is from Phyllis Harris'


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you get a chance to
play along with the
Unity challenges.

Comments

Kary said…
Cynthia, your card is so pretty!! Love the yellow flowers. Great take on the colour inspiration. Have a lovely weekend!!
Kris said…
Beautiful interpretation of the color challenge. Such a lovely card.
Ruby said…
Very pretty card. Great take on the sketch and colour challenge.
Rachel B said…
Beautiful card! Love the background.
Crystal said…
This is a beautiful card, I really love the polkadots in the background!
very nice use of the color combo!
Stunning card Cynthia - love the way you have made the background panel.
Blessings
Maxine
Got discharged from hospital just before surgery - no anaesthetist - and now going private(at the systems expense) on the 17th.
Noelle Reese said…
What a beautiful card!
Julie Odil said…
Your card is beautiful! I need to get something made for that challenge!
Angeline Choo said…
This is stunning! Love the way you inked the background and colored those flowers
Rachel said…
pretty card! i think i saw this on the facebook page.. love it!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Penny said…
Really pretty image, Cynthia and I love the background you created for it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
This still has to be one of my favorite images from a KOM... love it!
Scrapper Myra said…
Nice card... very delicate.
Miwa said…
Gorgeous card - great take on the color challenge!