I hope you will join us this week for another fun challenge
This week our challenge is to create a project using
a Meljen's image with the theme "Fancy Fonts".
I found this cute image in Meljen's shop called "Little Love Duck".
I decided it would be fun to paper piece the image
with coordinating gingham paper.
Of course, I kept the design clean and simple
to focus on the sentiment's "Fancy Font"
and the sweet image.
The digital sentiment is called "The Animals Have It!"
from Create with TLC.
Don't forget to take advantage of the current sale going on over on the Meljen's Designs Shop!
Melissa has extended the sale through midnight Sunday, August 25.
A couple of things to keep in mind as you play along this week:
- MelJen digital images are required to participate
- You will have one week to upload your challenge card to the linky provided on the challenge blog.

Comments
Hugs, Penny
Regards diane
Blessings
Maxine