Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

Happy Friday and that means another
 Friends with Flair blog hop!


The background panel was created using a stencil
from StencilGirl Products and acrylic paints.

Love, Love this summery fun Itty Bitty from Unity

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the Hop!

Comments

A very colourful and cheerful card Cynthia - love it. Your use of the stencil is very clever.
Blessings
Maxine
An'Jenic G. said…
Wow this is a beautiful card. I love the bright colors and the background.

An'Jenic-
Julie Odil said…
Fantastic! Love everything about this!
Jen M said…
Love this card! The bright background is awesome!
Kris said…
Love the image over that cool background.
Anonymous said…
Simply fabulous! What a fun summer creation.
Marsha said…
Those colors really grab your attention. Love the BG. Great CAS card.
Super cute! Love the background you created!
Katherine said…
Terrific one layer!
Kary said…
Totally FUN card, Cynthia!! Love the colours of the background, and the cute image.
Angeline Choo said…
Love the colors and the ferris wheel!
Ruby said…
This is such a fun and colourful card. Love it.
Riette said…
Awesome OLC!! Brilliantly done.
Emily said…
Love the colors and the background!!!
jennifer mitten said…
I love what you did with my all-time favorite Unity stamp!!! So fun...
Rachel said…
love this card! the stencil looks amazing
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Anonymous said…
A fun Cheerful CAS card , love it and the colors : )
Gaylynn said…
Ooh pretty stamping! I like how you did the bright background. :)
Linda said…
your is a fun summer day card.
Tenia Nelson said…
This card seriously ROCKS!!! That is all.
cinmfoster said…
What a great card.
cindy f
Miwa said…
Fabulous card - what an awesome background!
Meredith said…
Ooh, this is great! I love the CAS brightness of your card!
ddazzled71 said…
Such a fabulously fun CAS Design, I really love the pop of color from your stenciled background.
angie blom said…
Just gorgeous& so colourful!!
Lindsey said…
What a terrific background, and so perfect for the fun image!
JPScraps said…
Awesome card! I love the background!
This is a one layer wonder! Bright, happy, and as it says, fun!
Donna Mack said…
This card is FANTASTIC! Beautiful colors and designed PERFECTLY!!!
Michelle said…
This card is fabulous! Beautiful colors!
Hi Cynthia I really like your bright colourfilled card!