Skip to main content

The Sweet Stop Challenge #224

Welcome sketch lovin' fans to another fun Sweet Stop sketch!  
Here's what I created using a sentiment from 
the Sweet 'n Sassy August Release "God Is":


Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
-You do NOT have to use Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps images to play along, but we sure love when you do :).
~You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
~Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog

 

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out all of the Sugar Baby inspiration! 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is gorgeous. I just love sunflowers and I love how you did the card without coloring it in. It looks so elegant. The sentiment is beautiful.
What a wonderful, understated card you have made Cynthia. Love it.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Oooh, great take on the sketch! Love that neutral palette--just beautiful! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Ann said…
Thank you Cynthia for visiting my blog and your kind comment - I do try to comment every week on your blog, but because of our time difference, I visit before your new post is up! Love your cards each week! Hugs, Ann x
Cathymac said…
Beautiful, Cynthia...love your monochromatic sunflower card in these neutral colors! And of course that sentiment is so encouraging and uplifting! Have a wonderful weekend...Hugs!
Cindy said…
Love your mix of papers here, you have a great design eye.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Very pretty Cynthia. Love the sunflower behind the words... great papers too.
Carol L said…
Your take on the sketch is so pretty! I love the polka dots and musical overtones and the stamping over the floral image looks beautiful!