Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair Friday

It's time again to join the
Unity Friends With Flair blog hop!
I am sharing a clean and simple
card that I made recently.


I really liked how this turned out!  
I used "Photos" Itty Bitty and
a stencil for the background.

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Love this card Cynthia - for some reason it really appeals :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Jen M said…
Gorgeous! I really like this.
Kris said…
This is such a fabulous card. I wish I could pull off something like this.
Very pretty! CAS and lovely!
Angeline Choo said…
Love your card!! Gorgeous layering and colors
Ruby said…
I love your card. Great design.
Penny said…
Wow, Cynthia, clean and simply gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Michelle said…
Wow! Gorgeous! Love this color!
JPScraps said…
Great card! I love it!
Julie Odil said…
This is great! Love the effect you got with that stencil.
You really thought this card through. Bravo! It's excellent!
Karen said…
very cool card!! love the camera in green!1
Gaylynn said…
OMG this is beautiful, Cynthia. I love how unique it is and so trendy. :)
Lindsey said…
This is amazing! CAS for sure, but so stylish, too.
Miwa said…
I like this! It rocks!
Scrapper Myra said…
I've just got this new stamp and have not used it yet. Can't wait. Love your card. TFS.
Corrie said…
awesome card I love how you used that stamp