Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Show Me #85

We've had lots of visitors this summer.  Last week's Show Me post got by while we were enjoying the short summer in Alaska!

I'm back this week to share a few photos with my family and our trip to Portage Glacier in the Chugach National Forest south of Anchorage.  We hiked about 1 mile from the road back to a glacier.

Me and my Grandma!  She's 86 years old and led the hike to the glacier!

Me and DH with my aunt and cousins.

Glacier cave.  Really neat!

The glacier and river run off.
So, what's going on in your neck of the woods?!  Snap a picture and let us sneak a peek.  Oh, and don't forget to link your post over on Cheryl's blog for a chance to win one of her Fabulously Sassy digis.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!

Comments

Penny said…
Oh, what I would give for some of that ice right about now! LOL! Looks wonderfully cooling! Good on your grandma!!!! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Wow you have a really active family - those glacier photos are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh wow. . . .what great photos and it looks like you guys had a blast. Beautiful family! Nothing like family, that's for sure. I would have been bringing up the rear. . . .as I'm not much of a hiker. :) But I would have LOVED to have seen that Glacier cave. That is SUPER cool!!!! WOW!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.
Shirley said…
Cynthia, we'll forgive you for missing last week, since you posted sharing these wonderful pictures with us. I love that your Grandma was leading the charge. Wish you could bundle up some of that cool ice and send it my way.