Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #129 - Happy Birthday

I'm running a little late this week with my Sassy Cheryl Challenge card.  This week's challenge is to create a Birthday themed project.  Who doesn't need an extra birthday card in their stash?!

I combined Cheryl's "Sassy Sally Triple Layer Cake" image with this fun word art from TLC.  I colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with Spellbinder dies for a quick birthday card!





Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!



Comments

Penny said…
What a darling CAS card, Cynthia! Love the sentiment with the adorable image, and the die cut frame sets it all off perfectly! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Shirley said…
Cynthia, what a great card. I didn't even notice that there was only the one layer. I think CAS cards are the hardest to do, and you succeeded beyond belief.
Carla S. said…
Very cute card, Cynthia! Love the scalloped square shape and clean design!
jkreucher said…
Cynthia! this is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE the sweet as can be sentiment! love how it wraps around this sassy little baker! your coloring is wonderful!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Birthday challenge this week!
Judy
Sassy Cheryl said…
Simply stunning, Cynthia. This is a fabulous b-day card. And you're right. You can never have too many of them. Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Birthday challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Ann English said…
Cynthia, terrific card! It make be clean, but it doesn't look "simple"-looks simply great!
Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's birthday challenge this week!
Jeni said…
Cynthia, this is fabulous! Love the scalloped edges and your sentiment is awesome. Thanks for playing along at Sassy Cheryl's again. ~jeni :)
Very cute and beautifully coloured Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine