Skip to main content

Can You Digi It? Challenge 16 - Purple Please

This week's challenge on the Can you Digi It? blog is "Purple Please" with the following inspiration collage:





I used the adorable Beetle image from PinkLily Designs "Bug & Van" set.   This was my very first time using digital papers and I think I'm hooked!  This cards uses papers from StripedElephants "Purple & Green Paper Pack".

This is what I came up with:


I hope you get a chance to play along this week.  Be sure to check out all of the inspiration from the design team as well! 

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
Very retro, Cynthia! I do hope you've been bitten by the digital paper bug! ;O)

XXX
Cathymac said…
Very cute, Cynthia! Love how you colored the "Bug" to match your papers. I've only started using digi papers myself...isn't is a blast!?
Penny said…
Oh, love the papers, Cynthia! I am always leery of downloading papers, but these turned out great! And I love the way you colored Dawn's image--this is such a cute card! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
nwilliams6 said…
You need to be designing new cars - love how you colored this and did the interior. Cars need to be more fun like this! I know what you mean about digi papers as I just started using them and I adore them too. You never run out and they don't take up much room plus you can bring them with you anywhere you go. Layering is a snap too. This pack is one of my favs too. Fun card Cynthia.