Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Challenge #148 - Friends

This week's challenge on Mo's Challenge Blog is "Friends".  I used the new "Laptop Baby" image and created my own sentiment "Wanna Skype".  I am a long distance from all of my family and friends so we use Skype a lot!

The image was colored with Copic Markers with a Sakura shimmer pen applied to the fu-fu skirt.  The papers are from MME Lime Twist.  The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with Spellbinder banner dies.  Paper flowers from Shabby Chic and a leaf stick pin finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look! 

Comments

Penny said…
Oh, Cynthia, I have seen this image and just love it! You did a great job with it--love your patterns, colors, and design! And your sentiment is just perfect for the image! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Anja said…
What a cool laptop! Great idea of paper piecing it. I also love the papers and colours you used.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Mo's Digital Pencil.

Hugs, Anja (GD)
Fabulous use of the image Cynthia - love that laptop!! And great sentiment.
Blessings
MAxine
Unknown said…
This is a wonderful card! As I said on Mo's facebook page, I love the colors! So glad you also joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia!! Oh oh oh...what an adorable card! I love this new Mo image...and your coloring and paper piecing are so perfect!! And what a fun sentiment!! I am quite the fan of Skype, I tell ya!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Lisa Lynn said…
What a fun card. It is sad that the kids know how to use the computers better than we "older" people.