Good morning! I am posting a quick card for this week's sketch challenge over on There She Goes blog. Below is this week's sketch provided by Kim:
Here is what I came up with using TSG "Scent-sational" set:
I kept my card pretty CAS and colored the sweet little skunk image using Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. This set has some really adorable "Scent-timents" to go along with the cute skunk images. Of course, skunks are not one of my favorite animals. But Melyssa has created a group of cute skunk images that are hard to resist!
The image and sentiment were layered on Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red, basic black and Georgia Pacific White is the base. I added machine stitching for the base panel border.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Hope you have a great Friday!
Here is what I came up with using TSG "Scent-sational" set:
I kept my card pretty CAS and colored the sweet little skunk image using Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. This set has some really adorable "Scent-timents" to go along with the cute skunk images. Of course, skunks are not one of my favorite animals. But Melyssa has created a group of cute skunk images that are hard to resist!
The image and sentiment were layered on Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red, basic black and Georgia Pacific White is the base. I added machine stitching for the base panel border.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Hope you have a great Friday!

Comments
Skunks are not my favorite animal either! When I was a kid, we were staying at a lodge in Montana, and a skunk got our dachshund. OMG! The stench! We had to bathe him in canned tomatoes and rinse his eyes with it, too, to neutralize the spray. Poor dog!
Hugs,
Penny
Blessings
Maxine