Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Challenge #164 Scraps



 I'm sharing a clean and simple birthday card for the current YNS challenge to use scraps.  I love this sweet silhouette image from YNS called Home Sweet Home.  It's so versatile... perfect for many occasions. 

The AAA Cards challenge is celebrating their 7th birthday this month!  Congrats to them!  I'm joining their birthday hop with my CAS birthday design.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Your Next Stamp Challenge #164 Scraps

AAA Cards Game #190 - 7th Birthday Hop

Word Art Wednesday:  #491 - #492 Anything Goes 

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Oh how cool, did youuse up paper strips too for the sunset? so clever. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards. You might like to enter it into the AAA Birthday Challenge blog too (few days left)
Francesca said…
Beautiful card, love the silhouette!Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!
Love your bold background colours for this sweet die cut scene Cynthia - a gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this cheerful entry
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jane said…
Stunning! Love your bold bright colour strips and the silhouette scene just pops against them. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!