Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge- #305 Barn Dance

 


I'm sneaking in a last minute card for the current Art Impressions Challenge.  The design has been in my mind for a few days, but I finally got it finished!  I've combined a couple of AI sets - Udderly Fantastic and Barnyard Animal Cubbies.

I would like to share my project with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge- #305 Barn Dance

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Week #489 - 490 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 18 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Kim said…
Such a fun card with a perfect background. thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.
Maz said…
What a fun image - made me laugh :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/
sweetpea said…
Fun image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge janet DT.