Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Under the Sea

 


I'm joining the current AI challenge - Under the Sea - with this sweet turtle image.  This was a 2020 Freebie with purchase.  I was lucky enough to receive it from another AI fan who had a duplicate!  Isn't he SO cute?!

For my mini slimline design, I started the scene by using distress inks on my gelli plate with spritzed water.  The "rays" were stenciled with distress ink.  I used an older technique, shared by Janet Axtman, for the "sand" using torn card stock .  I found the coral and seaweed stickers in my stash.  

I attached an actual tiny star fish from my stash as well.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out.  It will go into my stash for that special "someone".

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge - Under the Sea

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Stencil It

Word Art Wednesday:  #491 - #492 Anything Goes 

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Wk 19 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Oh what a gorgeous underwater scene Cynthia - love the 'rays' you created and the wonderful bubbles in the water. That turtle is certainly a cutie
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Billie A said…
Your card is so cute and the little turtle is just darling. I love the sentiment that is perfect. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.