Skip to main content

AAA CAS Cards #190 - 7th Birthday Hop

 


I'm sharing a clean and simple birthday card this morning featuring and adorable new set from Colorado Crafts.  When I saw this adorable set called Watch This! I knew it was a must-have!

I stamped the image and sentiment onto water color paper.  It was colored with Tombow markers and blended. 

Another adorable pup from the same line by Anita Jeram Puppy's Quilt.  It was also colored with Tombow Markers.  SO fun!

I would like to share my card with the following:

AAA CAS Cards #190 - 7th Birthday Hop

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #493 - #494 Anything Goes

Polkadoodle Craft Challenge:  Wk 21 Anything Goes    
 

Comments

Jane said…
That's fun! Think that's how I would look trying to exercise with an oversized ball. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
What a fabulous pair of cards Cynthia - love the top one in particular!!
Thank you for sharing these stunning cards with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Ginny Maxam said…
Hi Cynthia! Gosh I love these Pups! both are really terrific! Thank you for sharing your art with us and entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT