Skip to main content

Create A Smile Challenge - May Sketch

 


While I wait for my first order from Create A Smile :) I'm joining the current sketch challenge with this cute monster freebie digital image.

I printed the image twice, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I created my own Polaroid die by using a small square inside a rectangle Spellbinder die.  The coordinating sentiment is also a freebie from the Create a Smile website.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile Challenge - May Sketch

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Wk 17 Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Week #489 - 490 

Cute Card Thursday #685 Anything Goes  

 

Comments

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
Cardsbymaaike said…
Fun and fabulous card. Thank you for playing at Create a Smile Challenges.
Joke said…
Those digis are awesome too! Love what you did with them ! Thanks for playing along with the Create a smile challenge with this card!
Tinne Peeters said…
This is such a fun card! Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile sketch challenge! Hugs, Tinne
Such a cute card and perfect for the sketch 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️
sweetpea said…
Fun card. Thank for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT.