Skip to main content

Hero Arts Stay Crafty and AAA Cards #169 Made In Minutes


I'm sharing a clean and simple card with a couple of challenges.  The current Hero Arts challenge is One Layer Cards.  I have combined my one layer card with the Made In Minutes challenge at AAA Cards.

My card features the May 2020 Monthly Kit from Hero Arts.  It is such a fun set with so many great accessories.  How could I resist?!
The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and Tombow markers.  I highlighted the clouds with the decobrush included with the kit.  This was my first attempt and they are fun!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge:  #11 One Layer Cards
AAA Cards: #169 Made In Minutes
 

Comments

A.Rose said…
What a happy creation! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.
Love this Cynthia - the cheerful rainbow behind the dark clouds is stunning. Love that airplane.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Jane said…
Such a fun and bright take on our challenge, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Joy Dsouza said…
Absolutely stunning card. I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza