Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Challenge #143 Blocks


I'm joining the current challenge at Your Next Stamp with distress ink sponged blocks.  I pulled out two of my favorite YNS sets - Keepin' It Reel and Aquarium Antics for this birthday card.

I started by making my own square mask then sponging with Tim Holtz distress inks - Blueprint Sketch, Salty ocean and Mermaid Lagoon.  It was spritzed with water and set aside to dry.  The crab was stamped onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombow markers and die cut.  The ocean critters and sign were stamped and gems attached for the finished card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Challenge:   #143 Blocks
Word Art Wednesday:  #448 - 449 Anything Goes Simon Says Stamp Monday:  A Day at the Beach 
Wk 29 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles
  

Comments

Beautiful card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT
Max Wilkins said…
Thannks for sharing this