Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #293 Happy Birthday




I'm joining the current Happy Birthday challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil with a merged scene.  My card features House and Sammy digital images.  It was colored with Copic Markers and layered onto papers from Basic Grey Oliver paper pad.

The final card is 6x5 and finished with a button/twine accent and birthday sentiment.  This was a fun scene to color!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  #293 Happy Birthday
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  July Anything Goes 
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge:  Anything Goes

Wk 30 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles


Wk 30 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles

    

Comments

Claire said…
Adorable I love how you used the colour
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
sallysbitz2 said…
Such a sweet card & perfectly coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
I love how you have merged these two images to such great effect! Such fun papers and design elements and lovely colour work too. Thank you so much for playing along with our theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with your lovely card this month. It's great to see you. Don't forget to check out our August challenge starting Saturday.
Phrenicglitter said…
Great colouring with your copics. I've never heard of this company but will be visiting, thanks