Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #286 Rustic Roundup


The current AI challenge is Rustic Roundup -  I hope my interpretation works with the Americana theme.  

My sister's family went on a road trip for the July 4th weekend.  They returned home on Route 66 and stopped along the way to see the sites.  I thought to myself  "That's Americana!"  I hope to enjoy to that road trip some day myself.

I created a little roadside scene using the AI Road Trip set.  I colored and fussy cut the car.  The sky was sponged with Memento ink and a cloud die mask.  The "road" is a black strip with white Uni Posca pen.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #286 Rustic Roundup
Word Art Wednesday:  #446 - 447 Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  July Anything Goes
 
Wk 27 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles
 

Comments

Jane Savage said…
What a wonderful scene you've created! Love this!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
A great Americana scene you have created Cynthia - love your car with the route sign nearby, so folks know the 'story' of the card.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jan Mahew said…
Cynthia, FABULOUS road trip! Took that trip before they chopped up route 66 with the interstates... Your card Captures the spirit! Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Jil Lebel said…
A road trip along Route 66 fits right into the challenge. It's such a classic! Thanks for playing along with the Rustic/Americana Challenge on the Art Impressions blog. Jil
I love it! Awesome card

Thank you for joining us at Digi Chooseday Challenges.

Happy Crafting
Sam
Julie Odil said…
What a great card, Cynthia! Thanks so much for joining us this month at JDS Challenges. Julie, DT member