Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #496


I hope everyone is having a great Independence Day weekend!  

I couldn't wait to play with the newest pup set from Birdie Brown called Woof Pack.  This week's sketch was the perfect "excuse" to play!  As always, Torico's designs are adorable!
The image was stamped onto Stampin' Up! whisper white card stock and colored with Copic markers.  A coordinating sentiment from the set and tennis balls finish the card.  I LOVE the fun triangle shaped panel included with this week's sketch.  It pairs nicely with the diagonal striped paper from the new MFT Positively Peppy Paper Pad (say that three times!).

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #496  
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #40 Sponsored by Jan's Digi 
Cute Card Thursday:  #641 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #446 - 447 Anything Goes

 

Comments

What a cute image Cynthia, and so beautifully coloured. Great use of the sketch too!
Thank you for joining us over at Word Art Wednesday with this sweetie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Karen Page said…
I love your take on the sketch and brilliant use of the diagonal stripe paper!!! And what a great idea to use tennis balls for the circles on the sketch! I think we all have a spot in our hearts for Birdie Brown images by Torico!!! They get more of my husband's salary than I care to admit to! LOL Great card, and I'm so glad you shared it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Come back and play along again soon!