So, on the positive side, spending more time at home seems to have given me more creative mojo! I'm not sure that I have created more, but I have been able to join lots of fun challenges.
Tonight I'm sharing a fun one layer card with the Share Your Designs Challenge at Gerda Steiner. My card features the adorable Chicken Scratch clear set. This set was on my wish list and I've seen SO many adorable cards using this little group of chicks and pig.
I stamped the images onto Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake cardstock with VersaClaire black ink. It was colored with Prismacolor pencils.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner: Share Your Design Challenge July
Word Art Wednesday: #450 - 451 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge: Anything Goes

Comments
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this cute card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
I'm looking at the image thinking what they might be thinking, lol.
hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
This is adorable. The little chicks are just, oh so cute. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful creations with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a great week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday