I'm joining the current Summer Fun challenge at Di's Digi with this sweet digital image called Cherry Blossom Mice. The image was printed onto Stampin' Up! whisper white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. The cherries were lightly watercolored with distress ink.
I searched my digital and rubber sets for a Summer sentiment. I finally came across this stamp from a set from The Craft's Meow called Life is a Carnival. Sadly, they are now out of business.
The image was die cut with Spellbinders Labels Nine die cut. I'm trying to pull out some of my older shaped dies and use them! This little scene fit perfectly! Papers are from American Crafts Happy Traveler paper pad.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Di's Digi Challenge - Summer Fun
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #640 Flowers
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #254 Summer + Sentiment
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #40 Sponsored by Jan's Digi
Cute Card Thursday: #641 Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge: June Anything Goes

Comments
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/