Skip to main content

Honey Bee Forest Critters

I recently won the Honey Bee Facebook challenge and purchased the adorable Forest Critters set.  It worked perfectly for this little "heart day" wish!

The image was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers then blended.  I recently hit an awesome sale on papers at JoAnn's which included this whimsical heart paper.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Little Red Wagon:  #536 Wild One 
QKR Stampede:  #385 Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #426 - #427 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #244 Love/Valentines
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #35 February Anything Goes

Comments

What a sweet set pf animals Cynthia, and so beautifully used on this whimsical card
Thank you for entering it in the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessing
Maxine
WAW DT
Kate said…
Congrats on your win! Your card is adorable and I love the fun design too!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
logy mahmoud said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.