Skip to main content

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #308


I'm joining the current House-Mouse & Friends challenge with this sweet Stampendous Spring Sweet stamp.  I don't often work with purples, but I really like how this one turned out!

I stamped the image onto watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers.  The image was layered on Basic Grey Wisteria designer paper.
The card was finished with a few lavender pearls and a birthday sentiment from SugarPea Designs stamped onto a tag with bakers twine.

I would like to share my card with the following:
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge:  #308 Anything Goes with Optional Tag 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #424 - #425 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #35 February Anything Goes

Comments

Mia said…
Gorgeous coloring, Cynthia!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Dorte said…
Love your HM card,Cynthia, super cute with this wonderful image.Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, hope you come back often.
Dorte x
Bunny said…
Wouldn't it be nice to swing from a flower? This is colored beautifully. A very nice birthday card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is just so sweet and I love the purple flower, so beautifully coloured and I love the papers and layout too. very lovely :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges xx
Luv
Lols x x x
What a beautiful image Cynthia, and exquisitely coloured!! Love the finished card with the soft background.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge this week
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
NanaConnie said…
Purple is my favorite color, Cynthia, but it's not the only reason I love this card. Your coloring is fabulous and the little House Mouse so cute! Great design. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes with a Critter challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT