Skip to main content

Christian CardMakers Challenge

The weekend challenge over at the Christian Cardmakers FB group is to color this lovely Scripture Printable.  I had so much fun coloring then went a little crazy with scrap polka dots!!  Still Fun!

The printable is from Jennifer Flanders blog.  She has many lovely Scripture printable pages available.  What a great reminder to rejoice every day because the Lord has made it!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #424 - #425 
 


 

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
What a beautiful reminder from God's Word! I like the soft bluish clouds added behind (or at least I don't remember seeing those in the original). Cynthia, you've colored this wonderfully and matched the coordination with your patterned papers very well! Blessings, Becca
What a wonderful image Cynthia, and I love how you have kept the whole card cheerful with the bright polka dot patterned papers! A fabulous card
Thank you for entering in the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT