Skip to main content

Clean and Simple Birthday


I'm stopping in tonight to share a clean and simple birthday card for a few challenges.  A Blog Named Hero is hosting a birthday challenge this month.  It's always nice to have a gender neutral card on hand for birthdays!  I pulled out a couple of older Hero Arts woodmounted stamps -- A007 Birthday Candle and C2770 Enjoy Your Birthday. 
A new challenge started over at AAA Cards which worked perfectly with the older Hero Arts stamps.  It was also fun to challenge myself to keep my birthday creation to one corner!

I would like to share my card with the following:
A Blog Named Hero:  February Challenge - Birthday 
AAA Cards CAS Game:  #159 One Corner + Love those older supplies 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add A Sentiment
QKR Stampede:  #385 Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #426 - #427 Anything Goes

Comments

Oh what a stunner Cynthia - perfectly CAS in one corner!
Thank you so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday for the current challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Jane said…
Awesome card and a fantastic use of the One Corner theme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
Bunny said…
What a great CAS card. [Bunny]
Lisa Lynn said…
LOVE IT! Great CAS card.
LucieGCards said…
Oh I love how you used two wood-mounted stamps for this card! Super take on our challenge theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!