Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge - All About Love


Di's Digi Challenge is All About Love for the next couple of weeks.  I know most will focus on Valentine's, but I decided to color Di's sweet Tender Moments digi stamp and use it as an Anniversary card.  Be sure to check the shop as the image is currently on sale for $2.50.

I colored the image with Copic Markers and sponged the sky with Memento Danube Blue ink.  My goal this year is to use designer papers from my ever growing stash.  I just can't seem to resist pretty papers!  These coordinating papers are from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm paper pad.

The dimensional flower is from my stash as well.  I pulled out a Verve leaf die, enamel dots and sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I appreciate the time that each of you take to leave a comment.  We are all so busy and it means a lot!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  All Loved Up
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #424 - #425
Di's Digi Challenge:  All About Love 
Craft Friends Challenge:  #128 Love/Romance

Comments

What a gorgeous image Cynthia, and your colouring of it is exquisite. With the cheerful papers it all comes together to make a wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is adorable. Great papers and flower to match.
Nathalie said…
So cute love card! Thnak for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT