I'm joining the current Art Impressions challenge with a fun Anniversary card. The current challenge is Hugs & Kisses so I couldn't resist pulling out this image from the AI Love Birds set.
Their shirt and dress were paper pieced with designer paper from MME Love Me paper pad. The base panel is from the same pad. I couldn't resist combining the "Love" page with this couple! The images were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.
A lightly sponged stencil background, pearl earring and sequins finish the card. To fit the "Love" sentiment, the finished card size is 6.25 x 5. Bigger than my normal cards, but I really like the end result.
Thanks for taking a look!!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions challenge: #273 Hugs & Kisses!
QKR Stampede: Challenge #380 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #616 Embellish
Their shirt and dress were paper pieced with designer paper from MME Love Me paper pad. The base panel is from the same pad. I couldn't resist combining the "Love" page with this couple! The images were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.
A lightly sponged stencil background, pearl earring and sequins finish the card. To fit the "Love" sentiment, the finished card size is 6.25 x 5. Bigger than my normal cards, but I really like the end result.
Thanks for taking a look!!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions challenge: #273 Hugs & Kisses!
QKR Stampede: Challenge #380 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #616 Embellish

Comments
Blessings
Maxine