Skip to main content

AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenge #157


I'm joining the current clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards.  The current theme is one layer with polar animals.  I recently bought the Snow and Cocoa clear stamp set by Crate Paper at Tuesday Morning.  Love this cute little bear... I think he can be Polar or Brown!
The image was colored with Copic Markers.  I stenciled the background with distress ink and an MFT stencil.  I'm stocking up on Birthday cards for our church group.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #422 - #423
AAA Cards:  CAS Game #157 One layer - Optional Polar Animal 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  January Anything Goes
  
 

Comments

Oh what a great use of the bear stamp Cynthia, and a wonderful card - that starry background is fabulous
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge with this wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia he is a cutie. The star stenciled background is gorgeous and perfect behind him. You are right he could be multiple colors.
Jane said…
Fabulous design and I love your cute polar bear. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
Quillish said…
Beautiful card, love the cute bear and the stenciled stars are a perfect background. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, with this one layer wonder, hugs ~ Ishani