Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner - January Share Your Design Challenge


I've been seeing some really fabulous CAS designs recently out on blogland.  I decided to give a try with Gerda Steiner's adorable Deeply Clear Stamp set.

I started by masking the top section with stick it notes then sponging Tim Holtz distress inks - Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch.  I spritzed the panel with water and set aside to dry.  
This set also has a coordinating die set which I used to cut the fish images.  They were all colored with Copic Markers.  A coordinating sentiment and a few dew drops finish the card.  

I'm sharing my card with the following: 

Gerda Steiner: January Share Your Design Challenge
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  January Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #420 - 421 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #615 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Debbie L said…
I love this. You have the perfect amount of white space for the layout. It is really adorable!
jimlynn said…
Great design and a cute, cute, CUTE card! CAS and perfect!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn