Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #470


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things with this sweet Birdie Brown set called You Have My Heart.  This sweet set is part of MFT's Vault Release.  I missed out on this set the first time and I'm so glad they brought it back!

I took a clean and simple approach with the sketch.  A little paper piecing and sponging.  I finished with a couple of rhinestones and the hanging heart image from the set.

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #470 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  January Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #420 - 421 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #615 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede:  Challenge #379 Anything Goes

Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Sweet image and love how you created the clouds.
A beautiful card Cynthia - love the wee scene you have created so cleverly.
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT