I'm joining the current challenge at Your Next Stamp - Favorite from 2019. One of my favorite techniques this year has been distress inks. I love the ease of this technique for backgrounds. It creates such a dramatic effect!
Of course, I pulled out my favorite YNS set - Aquarium Antics for a clean and simple birthday card. All of the aquarium critters were stamped onto watercolor paper, die cut and colored with Tombow markers. I couldn't resist adding googly eyes to the little crab!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Challenge: #129 Favorite from 2019
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: January Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #420 - 421 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #615 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede: Challenge #379 Anything Goes
Of course, I pulled out my favorite YNS set - Aquarium Antics for a clean and simple birthday card. All of the aquarium critters were stamped onto watercolor paper, die cut and colored with Tombow markers. I couldn't resist adding googly eyes to the little crab!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Challenge: #129 Favorite from 2019
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: January Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #420 - 421 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #615 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede: Challenge #379 Anything Goes

Comments
Blessings
Maxine