I'm joining the current Fun Friday Challenge at Your Next Stamp with this Clean and Simple design. My card features the adorable YNS Perk Up clear stamp set. I love the fun coffee themed whimsical images and coordinating sentiments in this set!
I started by stamping the coffee cup images onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock then colored with Alcohol markers. Memento Dandelion ink was sponged for the partial background. A thin strip of SU Basic Black was applied.
I finished the card with a coordinating sentiment from the set and a few YNS Gumdrops. I love how quickly this came together! It will also be easy to mail to one of my coffee loving friends.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge: #112 Clean and Simple
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #382-#383
I started by stamping the coffee cup images onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock then colored with Alcohol markers. Memento Dandelion ink was sponged for the partial background. A thin strip of SU Basic Black was applied.
I finished the card with a coordinating sentiment from the set and a few YNS Gumdrops. I love how quickly this came together! It will also be easy to mail to one of my coffee loving friends.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge: #112 Clean and Simple
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #382-#383
Comments
Blessings
Maxine