Skip to main content

Hero Art Challenge - Embossing


I'm sharing a last minute entry for the current Hero Arts Challenge - Embossing.  My card features an image and sentiment from the Hero Arts Monthly Kit for August 2018.  There were lots of yummy coffee images and coordinating sentiments in this set.  Love it!
I decided to use a partial emboss technique that I haven't done for awhile.  I really like the effect and it's so simple!  You need a chipboard/cardboard shim with the center shape die cut.  I layer it on top of my emboss folder and run it through my Cuttlebug with the A and C plates.  Tim Holtz On The Go emboss folder was used for the panel.

The embossed panel is Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake layered onto SU Real Red card stock.  The image has been colored with Copic markers.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
A Blog Named Hero:  Embossing
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #382-#383
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  No Designer Paper
Di's Digi Challenge:  Add Texture

Comments

Love this Cynthia - coffee is always good, and you have made it even more appealing with this fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love the embossing with the image.