Skip to main content

STAMPlorations - April Theme and Sketch Challenge


I'm joining the April STAMPlorations challenge with a water colored Birthday card.  My card features a free digital image from Stamplorations called Cupcake Blooms and Coffee.  You can find the download HERE.

I water colored with distress inks.  Not my "go to" media... definitely will need a little more practice!  Wink of Stella and Pink Lacquer were added for dimension.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
STAMPlorations:  April Theme and Sketch 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  No Designer Paper
STAMPlorations:  Neverending Anything Goes Challenge 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Beautiful card Cynthia. Love the pink.
Craftyfield said…
Well done for trying watercolouring for our Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations! Your card looks gorgeous and I love the glitter accent!
What a pretty card Cynthia - love the way the trellis background makes the image stand out even more.
Baessings
Maxine