Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #252 - Outdoor Scenes


Inspiration came to me yesterday for the current Art Impressions challenge.  I couldn't resist pulling out the adorable Ole Buck set to create a fun outdoor birthday card.
If you are like me and you have hunters in your family this set is perfect.  This set comes with great sentiments and hunting themed images.  I will definitely be using this set again soon!

The main image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  The AI Fronts-N-Backs fence (UMP1499) was stamped onto kraft and fussy cut.  Finally, the card base was sponged with a scalloped die and Memento ink to create the clouds.  A little deer from the set was stamped behind the fence and colored as well!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #252 Outdoor Scenes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #380 - #381
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Animal Antics
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #25 Anything Goes  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
LOVE IT! Terrific for outdoor scene.
Mandy said…
Brilliant card Cynthia! The scene you've created is so fun!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Reneé Matarese said…
This is such a great masculine card! I appreciate you helping me celebrate my anniversary at Art Impressions. Good luck in the random drawing!