Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up: Challenge #50

I'm joining the current Anything Goes challenge over at SugarPea Designs with this adorable farm scene.  I started with designer paper from the SugarPea Countryside Charm paper pad.  The barnyard images were stamped and die cut from the Barn to Be Wild set and matching SugarCuts.

The die cut images were colored and placed on the designer paper.  A coordinating sentiment from the set finishes the card.  Easy Peasy!  Sorry for the slightly dark photo.  

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
SugarPea Mix it Up:  Challenge #50 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #364 - #365
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #218 Anything Goes + Sentiment 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #51 Sponsored by QKR 

Comments

Quick and easy maybe, but still a wonderful card Cynthia - sometimes we just need to make something simple and as stunning as this is.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia what a fun card.
Furrbster said…
This is brilliant,

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Kerin said…
So fun! I love that paper, it makes putting together a great card super easy! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!
Lori Kobular said…
Such a sweet Farm Scene on your card! The critters are as cute as can be! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!
Jeanne J. said…
What a fun scene you created! I love the sun coming up and all the cute animals !