Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner - Share Your Design December 2018


I'm joining the December Share Your Designs Challenge at Gerda Steiner with this sweet Dachshund in Love digital stamp.  

I started by coloring the digital stamped image with Copic Markers. Highlights were added to the dog with Prismacolor pencils.  The image was fussy cut and adhered to designer papers from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush paper pad.  A little bakers twine was added to "hold" the balloon.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!  I had so much fun playing with this sweet image.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #366 - #367
Gerda Steiner: Share Your Designs December 2018
Cute Card Thursday:  #562 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 
 

Comments

What a sweet card Cynthia - the wee doxy looks as though he might float off at any moment with that large balloon.
Richest blessings for you and yours in 2019
Maxine
Jeni said…
Adorable! ~jeni :)
Dandi93 said…
Adorable card Cynthia, and congrats on your win at Gerda Steiner share your designs. Love your use of the twine to tie the balloon on... super cute