I'm joining the current Anything Goes challenge at Your Next Stamp with this fun birthday shaker card. I pulled out one of my favorite YNS sets - Aquarium Antics and the coordinating dies to create this card.
I started by stamping and coloring the image on a white card stock base. I chose a coordinating designer paper and used the fish bowl die cut to make my shaker window. I then adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the paper, layered it over dimension tape onto the stamped image with glass beads. FUN! and easy.
The card was finished with a birthday sentiment from YNS Keepin' it Reel set. The fish food image was stamped onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombow markers and die cut.Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I hope everyone gets a little creative time this weekend.
I'm sharing my project with the following:
Cute Card Thursday: #562 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge: #104 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #366 - #367

Comments
Blessings
Maxine