Skip to main content

Gina K. Designs Holiday Cheer





This week I needed a few Holiday cards for co-workers.  I've had so much fun creating with my Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates and Fancy Foils.  I love the professional finish that the ThermoWeb products provide.

The sentiment is from the Gina K. Holiday Cheer Foil-Mates pack.  I ran it through my Scotch brand laminator with  Gina K. Fancy Foils.
I chose to use the Ornamental Holiday Foil-Mates for a decorate strip and designer paper from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses for the card base.  Turquoise Sea and Radiant Red fancy foils were used on the foil mates.  A Verve die cut from vellum and pink pearls finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I hope everyone is having a great week.


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Little Red Wagon:  #477 All Things Christmas
Dragonfly Journeys: #130 Handmade Holiday Magic
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #366 - #367
Di's Digi Challenge:  Winter Holidays

Comments

Imke said…
Lovely card, Cynthia and i see you still have these lovely BG Eskimo Kisses Designpaper ? I'm jealous **lol**

Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon. Merry Christmas !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
What fabulous cards Cynthia - love the effect of the foils
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! This is so pretty and I love that background paper and the pretty envelope too. Thanks for joining my Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
This is stunning, Cynthia. I love all the sparkly touches you've added to make it so special. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your participation in our challenges, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us. I hope to see lots more of your wonderful creations in 2019.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday