Skip to main content

2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 7 Hero Arts



It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  If you love coffee, tea or cocoa this is the event for you.  Amy Tsuruta coordinates this fabulous blog hop event twice a year.  It's a fun time of inspiration and prizes.  There are over 80 sponsors for the event!  Be sure to hop over and check it out.

I'm back for day 7 of the blog hop with a card featuring Super Sponsor Hero Arts.  My card features the Hero Arts August 2018 Kit. I was SO excited to be able to purchase this kit.  It's full of fabulous coffee themed images and sentiments. The designer papers are from from my stash and the die cut is from Verve.
 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
A Blog Named Hero Challenge:  Grateful

Comments

Wonderful design and colors. That is a fantastic cup.
Wow - love the elegance of this card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Billie A said…
Pretty dies and great colors.
~amy~ said…
This is lovely! Great use of that pretty textured cardstock.
Hetty said…
Wonderful card, great color combo. I can smell the coffee!
Betty said…
thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero, Cynthia - your card is so pretty in the blues!
Anonymous said…
Such a fabulous card, very sweet!
I love that pretty blue paper.
Mateja M said…
Love the texture of this paper. Such a beautiful thank you card for a coffe lover :) Thank you for sharing your talent over at a Blog Named Hero.