Skip to main content

2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & Hero Arts



It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  If you love coffee, tea or cocoa this is the event for you.  Amy Tsuruta coordinates this fabulous blog hop event twice a year.  It's a fun time of inspiration and prizes.  There are over 80 sponsors for the event!  Be sure to hop over and check it out.

My card features the Window Die cut from Hero Arts August 2018 Kit. I was SO excited to be able to purchase this kit.  It's full of fabulous coffee themed images and sentiments.  I layered the die cut onto snowflake vellum from Stampin' Up! and stamped a coordinating sentiment from the kit.  Very simple but I really like how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the hop.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #362-#363
A Blog Named Hero Challenge:  Grateful 

Comments

Love the drama of the silhouette die cut against the gorgeous printed vellum Cynthia - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine
~amy~ said…
This is awesome, I'm such a fan of silhouette images.
So very well designed and gorgeous with that awesome die. I love this card.
Billie A said…
Pretty die and card.
Anonymous said…
Adorable monochromatic card!
Hetty said…
This is a beautiful scenery!
Love that cafe.
Fikreta said…
Its so great card!
This is really sweet, Cynthia. Love this.