Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #221 - Tag It!


I had a few minutes to play today
with the current challenge over at
Art Impressions.  We were asked to 
make a tag... and I chose to create
a birthday bottle gift tag.
(Who doesn't love to receive
Bath & Body Works goodies?)

My tag began with cutting the Spellbinder 
Long Classic Rectangle and scoring about
half way.  I then used a Spellbinder circle
die for the top to slide over the soap pump. 
The cake image from AI's
Chocolate Therapy was colored
with Copic Markers.  Stickles were 
added to the candle flame.  Brown liquid
applique was added to the cake icing.

I fussy cut the image and layered onto
a doily which was sprayed with dylusions
ink spray and distress ink.
Sequins and bakers twine finish the tag. 


I'm sharing my tag with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #221 Tag It 
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #308-#309
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 11/7
Crafting With Friends Challenge:  #54 Anything Goes

Comments

That is one awesome tag. Great job!
Dandi93 said…
Cute tag Cynthia, so creative to make a tag for your gift....
Lisa Lynn said…
Great tag Cynthia. Want to lick the cake. And you are right it is perfect with the Bath and Body Works soap which is a perfect gift.
Sue said…
Fab tag, Cynthia! That cake looks good enough to eat. Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday and we hope you can join us again soon. Sue (DT)