Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #360


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things with Birdie Brown's newest set "New Best Friend".  I kept the design clean and simple.  The pup was stamped onto water color paper and colored with Tombow markers.

Hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #360 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #310 - #31
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #193 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Crafty Friends Challenge:  #71 Add a Sentiment 

Comments

Furrbster said…
This is super cute!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Lisa Lynn said…
Wonderful birthday card Cynthia. LOVE your take on the sketch which works so perfectly with that stamp set.
Sandy said…
Really Cute!!!! love the sweet dog and clean and simple style design. Sorry I'm late popping in. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.
Hugs, Sandy DT