Friday at Catch the Bug features a fun
freebie image. This week the design team
is featuring You Light Up my Life.
My project started by printing the image
onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock.
The image was colored with Copic markers
and trimmed. I highlighted with a Sakura
glitter pen then applied Mod Podge
dimensional magic to the light bulbs and
allowed to dry.
The sentiment from Verve Stamps
was embossed then layered onto designer papers
from My Favorite Things along with the image.
A denim ribbon from Stampin' Up!
finishes the size A4 card.
Be sure to check out all of the Design Team
inspiration at Catch the Bug Blog.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #308-#309
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes 11/7
Crafting With Friends Challenge: #54 Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon: #175 Anything Goes
Comments
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon
P.S. Thanks also for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm SO grateful for your participation in both challenges. Hugs!
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com